A wise man once said that there is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women. We are already in the second month of the new year, so make sure to achieve great things for your business. In order to make your business grow, the first thing that you need to do is, empower your female staff.
Last year we witnessed the trending #metoo movement that encouraged women to speak out and share their stories of harassment. Whether you are a small business owner or a large business owner, being able to attract top female talent will always be good for your company.
Now, we’ll tell you how empowering your female staff will lead your business to success, but before that let us tell you that the Ohire video resume based app is coming up with some brand new features. Both job-seekers and recruiters will benefit out of it. Install the app to discover phenomenal career opportunities and recruit talented candidates.
Improved Customer Service
- Whether you are an IT company owner or a restaurant manager- always give your female employees the freedom to make certain decisions. If your client complaints about some issues after the delivery, a responsible project manager must be able to get it fixed. A female employee is usually more patient and adept at multitasking.
- Empowering your female staff will enhance your customer relations to a huge extent, as all your difficulties will get resolved then and there. If the clients are forced to go through multiple layers of bureaucracy to register a concern, that might turn the customer away. Usually, a female staff member remains more engaged and attentive towards the customer’s requirements.
HAPPY EMPLOYEES = HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
Reduced Employee Turnover Ratio
- Be an ardent supporter of maternity and parental leaves. By being an understanding and sympathetic employer, you’ll turn out to be a loyal and respectful employer for your employees.
- New mothers will wait to return to work. Thus your business will benefit from the continued expertise of such excellent employees as they continue providing excellent quality services to your client base.
- Allow all your employees to lead their own schedules. If any of your female employees can’t make it because of some personal reason, allow her to be able to reach out to the manager or the Human Resource head and seek out some alternative. Maybe she can be permitted to work from home or some other employee can handle her operations for the time being.
- By permitting such autonomy, your business operations will run more efficiently and you’ll be flexible to focus on expanding your business.
Take Note Of How You Treat Your Female Co-Workers
- Be a positive role model for other women in your office. Have faith in your abilities and try to motivate the next generation to have faith in themselves. Many women in leadership positions are most of the times conscious of how they present themselves in a meeting and whether or not their actions make the other women in the room feel seen.
- Make the female employees feel worthy. Let them freely share their viewpoints and ideas. It can help you and your team to a huge extent.
Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women, who have her back. Women are multitasking divas! Promoting them to managerial levels can help your company in ways you had never imagined. It’s time to help women overcome their challenges. Want to hire super-women for your business? Check out video resumes on the Ohire app.
Entrepreneur Kalpana Saroj says that IVY League Degrees & Fancy MBAs don’t make an entrepreneur. Grit, perseverance & a superhuman ability to have faith in yourself does. So Ladies!! believe in yourself like Kalpana and you are sure to fly high.Follow us on: